Almond Peanut Butter" If I can make it, then any one can"
Updated: Oct 16, 2019
I always thought that making peanut butter at home is hard and not a easy task,but i proved my self wrong. But ohh God ,it's super duper easy. It's the easiest and fastest recipe to make at home with very few ingredients. It's healthy,delicious and full of vitamins and minerals and a protein rich spread. Peanuts are low in carb and high in fats.
The health benefits of almonds are innumerable . Its a highly neutritional nuts and an ideal source of protein. Almonds may be eaten raw,roasted or soaked. It's a most versatile nut in the whole world. So with all the goodness of peanuts n almonds,let's get started.........
Ingredients for making AP Butter...
1 cup roasted peanuts
1/2 cup roasted almonds
1 tsp roasted flax seeds
1 tsp roasted sesame seeds
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp butter
1-2 tbsp jaggery on any other sweetener
1. Roast the nuts & seeds seperately. Let it cool competely.
( Remove the skin of the peanuts )
2. Blend or process the peanuts until chopped.Scrape down all the peanut from all sides, again pulse the processor for 2-3 minutes. Keep doing the step until it become thick oily n sticky paste.
3. Now time to add almonds ( better to chunk or powder the almonds before adding ) Run the processer again for 2-3 minute .
4. Add flax, sesame,salt,butter & jaggery. Grind all the ingredients until it becomes smooth.
5. Transfer the butter to a glass jar & store in the refrigerator.
NOTE : * You can bring more twists and creativity by adding chocolate,desired seeds and nuts .
* Sweeteners can be of your choices like jaggery,honey,white sugar or brown sugar.
* Just doubled the quantity for bountiful amount. ( Better to start with 1 cup measurment )
* Homenade almond peanut butter can be little gritty n coarsed in texture.
You can find me on youtube- https://youtu.be/q3H8Xz_Wdj8