Chocolate Syrup| Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Why store bought fancy and pricey syrups when it is so easy to make!! Silky and shiny delicious Chocolatey syrup recipe is here.
Make your own rich and creamy Homemade Chocolate Syrup with this easy recipe. No, need to buy. Very simple and handful ingredients, probably you all have in your kitchen pantry.
It takes 10 minutes to whisk and stir....and it's ready😋. My homemade syrup is favourite among my family because it's not overly sweet. You can adjust the sweetness by adding more or less sugar. Far better than store bought & it fits into your budget too.
This syrup or sauce tastes better than any chocolate syrup.
My syrup recipe is similar to Hershey's syrup, without any additives and preservatives. Here, In this recipe I have used Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder. You can find this cocoa powder on Amazon https://www.amazon.in/Hersheys-Cocoa-Powder-225g/dp/B00SGUK4V6. This syrup is smooth and delicious in taste & rich in flavour.
I don't make this recipe in big batches and I don't store it because every time I make this syrup for my girls and within couple of days it disappears!! Because it's so tempeting recipe that my girls can't hold their sweet cravings. Hmmmn I can't put all the blame on my girls 😉we too eat... What to do, it's quiet impossible to resist ourselves. Who does not love chocolate syrup😋
1. 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
2. 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup Sugar
3. 2 tsp All purpose flour
4. A oinch of Salt
5. 1 cup Milk
6. 1 tbsp Butter
7. 1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. In a saucepan sift cocoa powder and flour.
2. Add sugar and salt. Combine everything.
3. Add room temperatured milk in to the ingredients.
4. Keep stirring everything until the sugar dissolves. There should be no lumps.
5. Turn on the flame, Keep the saucepan in low to medium heat.
6. Stir continuously until the sauce get thickened.
7. After few minutes check the consistency of the sauce.
8. Sauce or syrup will thickned up, at this point add butter. Give a nice mix.
9. Turn off the flame once the sauce thickened. Add vanilla.
10. Let the syrup come to room temperature and store in into a glass airtight jar. Refrigerate it.
Note- If you want to make the more healthier version than replace the white sugar with brown and APF with wheat flour.
The Chocolate syrup will seem thin, but it will thicken as it cools.
Enjoy the homemade chocolate syrup or sauce as a topping on fruits and desserts. Try this in milkshakes and smoothies. Drizzle on cakes and ice creams.You see...number of possibilities with one syrup. It's a great topping for homemade waffles and pancakes.
So, don't ever buy those store bought ones. Try this in your kitchen and let me know how it turned out for you. Share this recipe with your family and friends.
Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe From My Kitchen To Yours❤️❤️
Watch the video on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQmHol7XFT7roOcSQ6f9xw?view_as=subscriber
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook