HAZELNUT ALMOND NUTELLA
Updated: Oct 16, 2019
My homemade version of hazelnut almond Nutella is not only tasty, but healthy and budget free too, better than store bought. You can make this spread with or without hazelnuts. Smooth and silky in texture, the rich flavor of hazelnuts and almonds makes it mouthwatering and delicious. Once you make this spread at home I bet you will never ever buy it from store.
You can have this Nutella with fruits, pour it on the top of oatmeal bowl, goes well with homemade fresh breads or just eat it with a spoon. I LOVE IT ❤️❤️
Dry roasted hazelnuts 100 gms
Dry roasted almonds 100 gms
3 tsp cocoa powder
¼ th cup of brown sugar
soft chocolate ( 50 gms dark chocolate + 50 gms milk chocolate )
pinch of salt
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 Tbs honey
¼ th cup of almond milk
2-3 Tbs of melted butter
1. Process dry roasted almonds and hazelnuts until smooth and runny. This will take up to 10 minutes.
2. Add other ingredients into processor and process until smooth. Scrape down once in a while.
3. Taste the spread and adjust the recipe to your liking and taste.
4. Continue processing until the mixture is as smooth as you like.
5. In this recipe am using half portion of dark chocolate & half portion of milk chocolate. You can add the particular type of chocolate which you like to add.
Nutella is ready!!!
It may look runny but the mixture will get thicker as it sets. Store it in air tight container.
Keep it in the fridge so that it can last for up to 1- 2 months. You can adjust the sugar quantity according to taste.
Try this recipe and do let me know how it turned out ❤️❤️
My youtube link: https://youtu.be/Emn_Gr62rCA
My blog link: https://joyfulbakingblog.blogspot.com/