Rice Flour Nachos
Homemade & Healthy Nacho chips
Nachos are simple chips made of corn meal & deep fried. We can make nachos with rice flour also. My today’s recipe is Rice flour nachos. Rice flour is easily available in Indian market and in every house.
I have flavored these little triangles with garlic paste & oregano leaves. Made with few ingredients, this recipe will surely satisfy your taste buds. Veggie Nachos is the perfect snack for sudden hunger pangs. A best snack recipe for munching😋
It is popularly known as triangular chips, because of its triangular shape, but you can try this in any other shape too. I have made these nachos in triangular as well as in heart shape too. You can top these crispy nachos with cheddar cheese or jalapenos or serve it with some tangy tomato salsa, sour cream or any other dip.
If you are looking for a quick and simple appetizer or a delicious meal for the family, these Easy Nachos are for you. Nacho chips are superemly delicious and popular among everyone. Who does not like nachos 😎??
These are fried version, you can also make Nacho chips healthy by baking rather than frying.
Let's jump to the recipe and ingredients
· 📖 Course: Snack or Appetizer
· 🍽 Cuisine: Mexican
· 🕰 Prep Time: 30 minutes
· 🕰 Cook Time: 30 minutes
· 👩 Author: Leena’s Kitchen Counter (Leena Addanky)
Rice flour 1 and 1/4 th cup
Water 1 cup
Oil 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1-2 tbsp
Oregano dry leaves 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp or as per taste
SPICE MIX POWDER
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Peri peri powder 1 tsp
Maggi masala powder 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp or as per taste
( increase the quantity of spices as per taste . You can add cheese powder also to this mix powder)
How to make Rice flour nachos, step by step recipe with pictures.
* To begin making the nachos recipe, firstly place a pan on stove in low flame.
* Add 1cup of water,garlic paste, oregano leaves, oil and salt.
* Stir with spatula. Bring the water to a boil. At this stage add rice flour. Quickly mix it well for two-three minutes on low flame.
* Turn off the flame, transfer the mixture to a bowl. Mixture will be very hot, be carefull while mixing the mixture with hands.
* Once the mixture becomes warm, knead it to form a dough. Add 1tsp of oil to make the dough smooth and soft.
* Cover and keep the dough aside for 5 minutes.
* Take a small portion of dough, roll it like a chapati. Don't worry if the edges are not smooth and perfect, anyway we will remove the corners or edges.
* Remove the side edges and cut the rolled dough into small triangles or any other shape.
* Prick the nachos triangles with a fork, pricking the nachos will prevent it by puffing up while frying.
* On medium heat oil deep fry the nachos, till it turn crispy.
* Take them on to an absorbent paper.
* In a bowl take fried nachos, add spice masala powder. Toss the nachos in spice powder. If you like more spicy nachos , increase the quantity of spice powders.
* Nachos are ready, enjoy this Rice flour nachos with salsa dip or any other favorite dip of your choice.
Enjoy the easiest and tastiest Rice Nachos ever!!! My version.....
Did you make this recipe ??
I'd love to know how it turned out for you!! Please let me know by leaving a comment.
My social handles
YouTube video of Nachos recipe
All photographs and videos are original and copyright © . These photos and videos are exclusive property of Leena’s Kitchen Counter and https://www.addanky.com/
Leena’s Kitchen Counter ( Youtube Channel ) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQmHol7XFT7roOcSQ6f9xw is owned and operated by Leena Addanky.