RUM RAISIN CHOCOLATES
Updated: Sep 14, 2019
They are just divine, delicious and flavorful ……yes they are super delicious Rum chocolates with the flavor of “Bacardi” soaked raisin. Whether it is cake or chocolates the combination of rum and raisins are my all-time favorite one. In today segment I will show you how to make delicious Rum and Raisin chocolates, which have a rich flavour dark n milk chocolate & rum-soaked raisins. These chocolates are perfect for any party or gifting to family & friends. Delicious and easy to make, they make a great dessert for end of the dinner or lunch.
You can use any shape and size of moulds you like, here I am using sillicon moulds.
150 gms dark chocolate
150 gms milk chocolate
50 ml Bacardi white rum for rum chocolate mix
50 ml rum for soaking raisins
1/2 cup black raisins
1. Combine the rum and raisin in the bowl, mix well and keep aside to soak for 4-5 hours or overnight. Am using Bacardi white rum for soaking.
2. Melt the chocolates using double boiler or microwave on high for 1 minute or until melted. Giving it an occasional stir.
3. Immediately take the melted chocolate and half fill the mould with it, tap it lightly. Place the mould in refrigerator for 5 minutes to get firm.
Key note : After half fill the moulds flip the mould so that excess chocolate gets poured out and a thin layer of chocolate will be remainas a shell.
4. In a bowl take some melted chocolate and add white rum to it, give a nice mix to it, so that no lumps will be remain.
5. After 5 minutes take out the mould & put 2 to 3 soaked raisins in each cavity. Again half fill the mould with rum-chocolate mix. Keep it again in freezer to set firm.
6. Final step Fill the mould with the remaining melted chocolate, remove the excess chocolate from the mould. Tap it gently and place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes or till firm.
7. Turn the moulds over and gently push to release the chocolate bars.
8. Keep it in air tight jar or refrigerate.
And it’s done…
Try this home made chocolate recipe and do let me know how it turned out ❤️❤️
Youtube link : https://youtu.be/4uMLMtr3sGU
Blog link : https://joyfulbakingblog.blogspot.com.